Friday, December 9, 2011

Rockin Out @ BJ's Legends Blues/Jazz Club

I love Blues and Jazz, but so many of the Jazz clubs in SL are kinda couples places...and I'm not part of a couple in SL, so I feel uncomfortable going to some of the good clubs alone. Still when I got the notice for BJ's Legends Blues/Jazz Club I thought I would check it out. Glad I did. Great music, great DJ, great hostess. Jazzy, the hostess has a excellent dance HUD! I want it! I felt comfortable right away and not out of place being on my own. (yea that is me in front as a blonde!)


BJ's is just 6 days old but this isn't their first gig. They know what they are doing. Bob and Justme collectively have  over 11yrs of DJ and club management experience between them.   

They are available for events and have their own high bandwidth stream for the most excellent sound.




Contact Bob Corrigible or justme34 Pearl. See their profiles for a lot more info on what they are up to and where to hear them. And stay connected on their Subscribe-O-Matic group.







Their moto is "Your pleasure is our priority". Judging from the stream Justme ran tonight, they speak the truth:)


And if you don't have a dance partner like me :) well there's always their dancing frog.








Come and check them out tomorrow from 4-6 for their Christmas party Dec.10th.



http://slurl.com/secondlife/Artisan%20Haven/134/58/3808

No comments:

Post a Comment