Tuesday, October 4, 2011

NYC and the Cheeky Peas

 As I was skimming thru a old SL magazine I saw an article for a gallery that had a club on the roof called..The Roof. So I went to give it a look. Comfy summer hang out. But I was in search of a place called The Roof in NYC. So I Tped over and landed on a tall building over looking Lady Liberty. Very Cool. They have a info board with their umcoming entertainers, looks like they stay active. http://slurl.com/secondlife/New%20York%20NYC/189/62/68
 Looking down on the realistic city I had to go investigate. Great city sounds everywhere. I almost jumped off the street for fear of being ran over. I walked into a place that caught my eye because the life like fabric was so appealing. Fire Horse Designs by Breadon Constantinem , maker of fine role play outfits. Including a Prince of Persia costume. LOL...no wonder my father never wanted me to go to New York. As I am writing this I hear a strange noise and look back to my viewer to see my avi being molested by a stranger. Thank gods for double click TP. I jumped so fast behind the door frame he didnt know where I went.LOL. I grabbed the LM for the mainstore on my way out tho:)
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Rosemary%20Isle/107/113/24

Akeyo animations and someone named Rakim Zarco has taken over the New York Public Library. I might be more upset about that if Zarco didnt have such great shoes.
http://slurl.com/secondlife/New%20York%20NYC/189/62/68
There's more great things to see here but I am not a city girl so I hop the next train to Kansas.

 If you have never read the Primagraph you are missing out. This is the Better Homes & Gardens or HouseBeautiful of SL. Probably about half of whats in there I am already familiar with or own something of the featured designers. I love home decor and buildings more than clothes and have a large collection of houses. So I skip to the stuff I havent seen yet but will revisit the greats later.

 Cheeky Peas sounded like a neat place to start. They participate in the 50L Fridays and had some excellant items on the front patio. A multi pose stool; excellant poses and a cool roll up mat with a incense burner and mortor & pestol. Straight inside is the group gift, a slick laptop posed for you to sit in front of it, like on the bed. Now the group membership is 250L, but a notecard is given with some pretty good reason for it. The quality of their products, and the promise of exclusive group gifts, and 50% off new releases for 48 hrs sound good to me. Really lovely cozy home furnishings here  that make you just want to move in.  A very cool messege board with a working clock and calander that I think will fit into my kitchen somewhere.
http://slurl.com/secondlife/The%20Pea/165/183/21

No comments:

Post a Comment