Wednesday, November 9, 2011

So I Don't Get Out Much.....but I hope Dhalif Rhapsody Gets To London!

So I dont "go out" much as far as concerts and clubs...just like working to dang much,LOL.
But today I thought WTH. I got a notice for a place I have never been to , Bonaire Grotto Nightclub.
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Marbella/161/182/1
Simple little underwater place. Avantgarde Frequency was playing, AKA Avant. I dont know the range of what he performs but the vocal and piano are wonderful, in classic Eric Clapton style. Just the right kind of chill music I like. On stage he even had a kiosk offering a free CD. Avant is a generous performer also. Right at the end he had some technical difficulty. Last song...I think it would have been no issue if he just said his goodbyes and thank yous and left, but instead he fixed his tech troubles and played some more:)
Here's his website with alot more info and music samples.
http://imagewavestudio.com/avant/v2.6/bio.htm

Avant really impressed me tho when he talked about the benefit he is doing today at his place, which i think its ! ROCK HOUSE !. Apparently a guy living in Singapore, who is a very talented guitar player needs some help getting to a big competition in London and Avant arranged a fundraising concert for him. I will be watching the group notices so I can pop over there and grab a landmark to share here.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Porto%20San%20Juan/68/225/21


My sister, Eri, offered some filler today for my blog, but I didnt think you all would want to see naked pics of her..NAH. If I am wrong let me know, I will try for next week.
In the mean time I thought I would visit AKK Ranch to see if they still exist after all this time.
http://slurl.com/secondlife//39/237/24
AKK is, I think the biggest horse ranch in SL. Not breedables either.(I sent my last two pretty white arabian Amaretto's to Horse Haven today) Beautiful sculpted horses and miles of trails. I have had many special rides there with friends.

They have improved their sculpting and texturing alot since I got my gypsy vanner there well over a year ago.There is a  huge selection of colors and breeds, including fantasy horses.
Unfortunately they dont have free updates but they do have the best looking and featured horses besides the Tyrian Slade, Water Horse Avatars.

















I am at the ! ROCK HOUSE !  now, and Avant wasnt kidding, this guy, Dhalif Rhapsody can definately play! His rendition of Purple Rain made me smile and remember some crazy days:) Doesnt hurt that he has a hot avi either. I hope he raises enough to make his goal. Having a dream is such a awesome thing!

! ROCK HOUSE !  is a nice casual place. But silly me felt comfortable enough to ask a guy to dance after almost a year...he makes AFK excuses.. I am sympathetic and nice , we chat for maybe 15 minutes, 15 minutes he could have been dancing with me. We joke about building alot and not getting out much. I flirt a little; which anyone who knows me, knows I dont get that out without a good reason,LOL .... little bit later I notice him wearing a new tag...the same tag as the girl he had been standing by most of the time, and it's not the venue tag...(checks my avi and her personality..huh....sighs).I dont like to rant about my personal feelings here, but as my X's know..I hate dishonesty and love directness. Got that Whiskkers .Sorry..did i say I wouldnt mention in my blog you blew me off? Woops.
 But someone apparently of some importance, by the sounds of things, but i have no idea who she is is a little lady called Kajling (aka Kaj Qinan), she was very welcoming and friendly. Not in a business way either. With a "more the merrier~I'm here to party too" way. Thank you Kajling and Avant, I had a great day doing something I havent done in a long time, hangin out and listening to music....Rock On!

No comments:

Post a Comment