Sunday, October 23, 2011

Finesmith Jewelry Show and Great Chairs


 Finesmith Jewelry Show was presented by BLVD Agency today. I have written about the BLVD in a past blog, their shopping sim makes you feel like your on a New York spree.  The turn out for the event was impressive. Tags galore. My sis tried to get in with me but crashed :( So if you are interested in going to one of these events..get there early. Some people were double seating on these great chairs by Tara Tagore.


Now as I have said before, much of high fashion is like abstract art, and my taste is more in classical art. But I can appreciate creativity. Art "outside the box" can take us to a place we don't expect..where as classical art is predictable. And that's just what Finesmith has brought to the stand. I will share with you the pics of the ones I "appreciated" the most.

 The "Alexander" Set is a complete set of  posh and elegant jewelry that includes earrings, necklace, bracelet and a ring. (click to enlarge)




This brilliant set is called "Shena Inspiration" which was inspired by shena Neox who is currently a contestant in this year's Miss Virtual World representing Spain.  

"Sy Inspiration" which is inspired by Sy Whitesong who is a male model, representing Israel in Mr. Virtual World 2011. Gotta love fine silver wings:)

 "Diconay Inspiration" designed after Diconay Boa.  This bronze and turquoise set I  find totally  tribal~sexy and very "wearable".
 Here is your cab over to the Yula Finesmith's  
gallery.
http://slurl.com/secondlife/blackLiquid/149/202/3522
 You will land next to their group gift table. Hurry cuz the October gift is some Evil (finger) Nails. I have to say, for Finesmith being of the elite of high fashion, they are priced well in the market. If dramatic artful accessories is how you roll then roll on over to Finesmith's .




Afterwards I slipped over to Tara Tagore's store to find out more about those awesome chairs and
whadaya know, Malino Style, I was here yesterday checking out her winter cottage. She is currently working on the "big brother" to this little cottage and I will blog on that when it is completed. I have visited her place quite a few times in my SL life. She has a wonderful India influence in her work. Tara is a friendly and accommodating business woman. She was offering assistance shortly after I landed and was ready to gladly help me find the Jaal Armchair, as it's called. But this gem was easy to spot. It is surrounded by the whole lovely  Jaal Collection. THIS is fashionable furniture.

 I LOVE it! And will be keeping this set in mind for future decorating. She has some delightful free gifts, which include middle eastern singing vases, incense burners, singing bowl, a set of open top pumpkins alight with candles that are the best pumpkin decor I have yet seen.  I found myself re captivated by her designs and started dreaming about my next home decorating project with her creations. Tara is flexible with customization if they are reasonable and most importantly, ask nice:)

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Melino/105/233/296

No comments:

Post a Comment