Saturday, September 24, 2011

Free Hair & Fandango

So right away this morning my sis sent me a LM for some free hair at RQ hair. Theres several shops here, RQ is the one on the east. This is some wild hair! But good quality. Like for the panther girl. It comes in tons of cool colors, blended or one. There's also 3 Lucky Chairs in the coartyard for Roots Fashion. Nice sexy fashions. http://slurl.com/secondlife/Magic%20Isle/152/136/31

 Since I have so many clothes, I like to try and change my clothes everyday. I mean if you like clothes shopping, you want to see it on you right? I know this may sound silly, but I also like to either dress appropriate to the season or the sim I am visiting. I also put all the pieces I put together to an outfit in the same folder. I like order in my wardrobe. Today I tried on something I have had for a few months for the first time. Its a divine fur trimmed coat dress from +Lika Ruby+. She has some exquisite Asian fashions. I have several of her designs. She has a shop on the trendly Magi Island shopping district.
And her group gift right now is a beautiful black satin china dress. It's been here awhile so I hope it will change soon because I would love to have another one of her outfits. And the coat dress I am wearing, if your interested, is right next to it:) http://slurl.com/secondlife/Magi%20Island/63/78/23

  To complete my outfit I thought my Fandango Dragon boots would go really nicely with. This was one of  my first major purchases as a newbie and I still love them today. Fandango has closed and reopened over the past couple years. Lets see if she's still around and still has these great boots.

 Um, the About Land says its Fandango, but I landed in a jail cell! Thankfully the door is unlocked and I am out on the street and is just like I remember. Christine Svenska has a neat San Francisco feel village here, with the warf style pub Chompers and the pizzaria next door. Great shops all around the quaint village square and atrolly car to take you around the corner to the north east is Christine's store, Fandango, picturesque Victorian house by the sea. http://slurl.com/secondlife/Fandango/209/143/22
I found some elegant wedding dresses and adorable babydoll dresses but no boots yet. But the prices are right. AHA! I found them, all the way on the back wall up near the ceiling. Something is up with the vendor but I contacted Christine and I am sure she will take care of it asap.
 I also met a long standing, friendly resident, Walker, who says he really likes it here:)

Later today I will be back to follow up on several notices I recieved from BOSL (Best of SL) and tell you some great stuff  I know about that. But right now I have to get ready for my son's football game!

No comments:

Post a Comment